Full-Featured Sales Acceleration Offering Praised for Multi CRM Integration
Salem, NH — Aug. 3, 2016 —ConnectLeader today announced its sales acceleration platform has been honored as a Silver winner in the 8th Annual 2016 Golden Bridge Awards in the Innovations in Information Technology category. This latest accolade validates the platform’s quick setup and seamless integration with leading CRM systems including Salesforce, Oracle Cloud CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Netsuite CRM, Zoho CRM, and Bullhorn.
As a leading innovator in sales acceleration technologies used by B2B sales reps to accelerate the sales process, ConnectLeader’s offerings are continually praised by industry experts. Most recently, the Golden Bridge Awards honored the company for its patented SaaS solution that enables the entire sales team to have complete visibility and control of the outbound selling process while easily sharing all calling results with leading CRM systems.
“Many industry awards indicate that a particular product or service stands out from the competition, but they often lack a true, real-world opinion,” said Senraj Soundar, Founder and CEO, ConnectLeader. “However, the Golden Bridge Awards are judged by industry peers who validate an offering as best-in-class. We are honored these peers have deemed our sales acceleration platform as a true breakthrough in functionality.”
ConnectLeader’s sales acceleration platform includes:
- Click Dialer™ - Click-to-call software residing within Salesforce.com that allows users to simply click and dial any listed phone number, take notes, leave a voice message, send email, and quickly move onto the next prospect.
- Personal Dialer® - Sales dialing software that expands the Click Dialer features to allow users to seamlessly dial using a patented visibility and control capability while dialing—improving sales productivity from 30% to 100% compared to manual dialing.
- Team Dialer™ - An agent-assisted dialing solution that takes sales dialing to the next level by allowing a group of human agents to make 125-150 dials per hour while filtering through non-productive dialing activities such as navigating voice mail systems, dealing with gatekeepers and leaving voice messages. Using Team Dialer, sales representatives are able to engage in 8 to 12 live conversations per hour with decision makers.
- Adaptilytics™ - Analyzes, prioritizes, and scores prospecting lists. The new offering further improves outbound prospecting results by enabling users to customize the prediction algorithm based on a prospect’s installed technology, intent to buy, contact data and best time to reach.
- Data Genie™ - An innovative data-delivery solution that enables ConnectLeader users to add and update accurate contact data directly into their CRM.
Winners will be honored in San Francisco on Monday, September 12, 2016 during the annual SVUS Red Carpet Awards Ceremony Dinner.
To learn how you can leverage ConnectLeader’s data intelligence and calling solutions to improve sales productivity, dial 800.955.5040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ConnectLeader provides sales acceleration technology to help businesses increase their top line revenue through elevated sales interaction, reduced costs and optimized marketing resources to be more efficient. The ConnectLeader® Intelligent Sales Acceleration platform gives sales and marketing teams powerful tools to identify and engage high-quality sales prospects and includes sales connectivity optimization solutions for all types of sales and business development teams. This innovative cloud-based technology is built on the ConnectLeader Adaptilytics™ data intelligence engine which identifies and prioritizes outbound calling lists ensuring your best leads are contacted first. For sales teams that want to enrich and improve CRM sales data ‘on-the-fly’, our Data Genie™ data delivery solution delivers third-party data intelligence directly to your CRM system. To learn more about ConnectLeader’s innovation for B2B sales acceleration, visit http://www.connectleader.com.
For more information, contact: