INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Successful, fast growing software company with a list of Fortune 1000 clients has a unique opportunity for a motivated, quota carrying and driven Inside Sales Representative.
In this role you will be responsible to identify, generate and close new business in the Sales Acceleration Technology space. You will be talking with key sales leaders to generate interest in how our sales dialing platform helps sales representatives make more dials in a shorter time. You will join a dynamic sales team in creating, nurturing and closing business for our cutting edge sales productivity platform. You will be responsible for closing new business in the SMB, High Growth and Mid Markets.
You should have prior experience and success in meeting and exceeding quota. You must be willing to hunt for new opportunities and be a self-starter with a high sense of urgency.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Be on the ground floor of a high growth company
- Sell a software platform that has compelling competitive advantages
- Generate, Nurture and Close business in the SMB, High Growth, to Mid Market.
- Make outbound calls using ConnectLeader sales acceleration software
- Qualify inbound marketing leads
- Participate in refining sales process
- Leverage Sales 2.0 technologies and Social Media
- Participate in on boarding and sales training program
- Achieve or exceed sales quota
- Utilize telephone, email, and social media channels to prospect for and
engage with key sales and marketing decision makers.
- Qualify prospects; conduct demonstrations with qualified prospects,
present proposals and close deals.
- Work with marketing to develop effective lead generation and nurturing programs.
- Demonstrate ConnectLeader sales acceleration solutions
to solve prospect’s sales productivity challenges; be a consultative seller
constantly strive to improve your demonstration to close ratio
- Maintain up-to-date contact records in Salesforce or other CRM systems
- 3+ years track record of success in inside sales, hunter role
- Superb questioning and listening skills
By filling out this form, you agree to receive mailings from ConnectLeader.