As a Sales Executive, the SFDC Apps you choose can have far reaching implications for your business, your sales reps, your customer service department and your ability to provide the best possible customer service.
Choosing the wrong SFDC apps can make overall integration of your sales automation software difficult and lead to inefficiencies for your sales reps. Choosing the right ones can lead to a highly motivated sales team using well integrated tools to maximize their time and provide the sales revenues you need to grow your small business.
This list of SFDC apps integrates well and works to deliver the performance you are looking for from your sales reps.
Before they begin working in Salesforce and using any of the other SFDC apps listed here, your sales reps need training. As the world leader in Learning Management Systems with over 4 million users, Litmos “provides a full suite of training services that unifies virtual, classroom, mobile, social and eCommerce capabilities into a single, secure, and scalable platform that can meet any organization's training needs.”
A trial version of Litmos for SFDC Apps is available from the Salesforce Apps Exchange.
Ebsta for LinkedIn
Ebsta for LinkedIn allows sales reps in small and larger businesses to view sales records right alongside LinkedIn profiles. It is a great tool for simplifying research which allows your sales team to provide better customer service ultimately leading to higher customer success.
This SFDC App allows your sales reps to manage all of their sales situations by capturing accurate data directly out of LinkedIn. They can “mine business emails for high-quality prospects, log email and sales activity as it happens to . . . automate and accelerate sales.”
Click here for a demo of Ebsta for LinkedIn.
Contract management is time-consuming. Your sales reps need a tool that helps creating contracts more simply so they can close more deals and get back on the phone. Every small business that deals with paper can benefit from document automation which allows a business to organize documents and streamline business processes. Conga Contract Management offers end to end solutions including:
- Business Process Automation - a systematic approach to making the workflow in a business easier, simpler and more efficient. With Conga contract management you can automate many of the processes your sales rep use to provide better customer service.
- Contract Automation – Conga’s contract automation module allows your sales reps to create, send and execute contracts faster and easier.
- Document Automation - speeds up communication for a small business allowing you to deliver professional looking documents with minimal effort.
- Sales and Support Automation - sales reps and customer service reps can use sales and support automation to reduce repetitive tasks, eliminate bad data and develop integrated solutions for their daily sales process.
A free trial of Conga Contract Management is available here.
ConnectLeader is a leading SFDC App that integrates well with the others discussed in this post. The suite of tools includes:
- Dialing Tools - integrating ConnectLeader with your SFDC instance is extremely easy. Using this Salesforce app, you’ll be able to integrate all of ConnectLeader’s dialing tools including click dialer, personal dialer and team dialer.
- Data Enrichment - sales data gets stale quickly because people don’t stay in one place for very long and contact information, like phone numbers and email addresses, is often out of date before your sales reps make their first attempt to contact a new prospect. ConnectLeader uses Bombora, ZoomInfo, and HG Data’s technology to support data enrichment.
- Gamification - ConnectLeader's TopRung gamification tool uses structured competition to "align, adopt, and accelerate" sales activities in your small business. It helps you develop metrics and sales processes that lead to more sales conversations and higher revenues.
Click here to receive a ConnectLeader demo.
ConnectLeader provides a sales acceleration platform designed to help you integrate all your SFDC apps and get your sales reps working at peak performance levels. Using ConnectLeader and the other SFDC apps featured here, your sales reps will have more conversations with their prospects and your small business will provide outstanding customer service, with higher productivity, increased revenues and higher margins.