ConnectLeader for Salesforce App helps B2B Sales Teams Connect with More Conversations
The ConnectLeader® dialing platform taps into the power of cloud technologies to help businesses accelerate their lead generation process.
Salem, NH – ConnectLeader® has launched the ConnectLeader for Salesforce app, empowering businesses to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways.
The app, now available on the Salesforce1 AppExchange, the world’s leading business apps marketplace, helps B2B sales reps connect with 7 to 12 live conversations in just one hour. Users can use their CRM credentials to login and does not require separate login procedures.
The ConnectLeader Team Dialer™ Live Conversation Automation and Personal Dialer™ dialing applications can be launched from within the application allowing sales reps to connect with more conversations and generate more sales in less time.
Comments on the News
- “Now a sales rep has two to three one-hour dialing sessions per week. In one session the ConnectLeader agents dial an average of 150 calls and the sales rep has an average of 7 live conversations.”
Rob Consoli, V.P., Liaison Technologies
- “We have a standing goal for our telemarketing rep to get three appointments per week. Our rep crushed that this year with ConnectLeader, usually getting 5 to 8 appointments per week. ConnectLeader helps us make a lot more calls and leave a lot more voice mails.”
Chad Davis, V.P., FMSI
- “Everyone at ConnectLeader is very excited about the launch of the ConnectLeader for Salesforce app,” said Senraj Soundar, CEO of ConnectLeader. “Our customers have always benefited from ConnectLeader’s tight two-way integration with Salesforce. The new app will transform the way our product is used.”
Senraj Soundar, CEO, ConnectLeader
- “We find that B2B sales executives are constantly looking for ways to increase their sales team effectiveness while simultaneously driving their costs down,” explained Mark Lynch, Director of Sales and Business Development for ConnectLeader. “The app is able to accomplish both goals. Essentially, highly-paid sales reps can now focus on selling and closing, rather than dialing and leaving voicemails.”
Mark Lynch, Director of Sales & Business Development, ConnectLeader
ConnectLeader users can increase the effectiveness of ConnectLeader’s powerful dialing platform while increasing the security of their data.
- Users can specify what records to update in their CRM with data gathered during the Connectleader dialing process. Data updates can happen in near real-time and can be used to clean up the calling list for subsequent dialing.
- Any field can be mapped to be visible in the ConnectLeader screen during the dialing process.
- Administrators can limit report folders from where reports/lists can be uploaded for dialing.
- Seamlessly launch Team Dialer and Personal Dialer from within application
- Sales reps have full visibility to call records prior, during and after every call
- Bi-directionally sync data associated with calling activities
- Helps B2B marketing teams qualify sales leads faster and with fewer resources
- Improves sales training process through unique Remote Coach feature